2012-4-27 - tests for elementary
Test B. Put negatives I like coffee but I don't like tea 1. I drink whisky but rum. 2. He speaks Japanese but German. 3. They like Pop but Rock. 4. She eats Chinese food but Vietnamese food. 5. You play drums but guitar. E. Fill in the correct prepositions We live New York, The Bowery. We live a big appartment the third floor. Our building is the library. our appartment is a bakery. We are very happy our neighbourhood. Bottom of Form Pre-...
2012-4-27 - test 4 /elementary/
FINAL EXAM A. Choose the right answer.( 2 pts. Each) 1. Richard and I _______ friends. a. is b. am c. has d. are 2. Bob and Jack are ________ . a. English b. France c. Russia d. Greece 3. “What is ______ name?” “Caroline. She is my cousin.” a. your daughter b. his c. her d. its 4. Rafael is from _______. a. Turkish b. German c. Japanese d. Mexico 5. What’s your _______ name? _____ name is Robert. a. wife’s /Her b. sister’s/His c. son’s/His d. brother/ His 6. My aunt is _____ holiday. You can’t visit _____....
2012-4-27 - test for elementary
1. Simon .... very tall. is are has
2. She .... like football very much. don't doesn't hasn't
3. How .... does one lesson cost? many much is
4. There .... a big supermarket next to my house. is are have
5. I .... agree with you. doesn't haven't don't
6. Neil can't .... tennis. He's broken his arm. to play playing play
7. .... some more tea? Would you like Do you like You'd like